Character Facts of the Week: Ben Tennyson from Ben 10
Ben Tennyson is the main character from Ben 10, and the hero behind all of the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix aliens. Here are ten facts about him. Did you know all of them? Let us know below if you know any more.
1. The Omnitrix attached itself to Ben’s left wrist when he was on a walk in the woods, whilst camping with his grandfather Max and cousin Gwen.
2. Ben’s full name is Benjamin Kirby Tennyson.
3. By the end of the original series, Ben had discovered a total of twenty Omnitrix aliens, and by the Ultimate Alien series there had been sixty-three aliens in total.
4. When Ben transforms he takes on all the alien's features, including appearance, voice, unique special abilities, powers and strengths.
5. Ben takes after his grandmother with his sense of humour and also has his grandfather's determination!
6. Two of the aliens, Ghostfreak and Big Chill, have managed to actually take over Ben's personality when he turns into them.
7. Ben passed the Plumbers Academy with 95 out of 100 - without using his powers.
8. Ben has a good memory, at one glance he was able to write down the mystic rune-like symbols for entering into the inter-dimensional realm of Ledgerdomain.
9. When Ben puts the Omnitrix back on in Ben 10 Alien Force, the Omnitrix recalibrated with a more watch-like appearance and had a new set of stronger aliens with more powers.
10. When Ben started dating his girlfriend Julie, he was forced to reveal his powers after he was attacked on their date, but Julie just called the Omnitrix 'cool'!
Click here to see our other Character Facts of the Week blogs.
Click here to get Ben 10 games, downloads and videos!