Character Facts of the Week: Flame Princess from Adventure Time
Flame Princess is one of the characters from Adventure Time, along with Finn and Jake. Here are ten facts about the character. Did you know all of them? Let us know below if you know any more!
1. Her father, the Flame King, keeps her locked in a lamp - possibly because of her temper.
2. She has a crush on Finn.
3. Whenever her flames are extinguished, even when not connected to her body, it causes her pain.
4. She is the only known princess to have invaded another kingdom.
5. Flame Princess is one of the few princesses that has not been captured or even mentioned by the Ice King.
6. Her emotions make changes to her fire, so if she is furious her flames rise, and when she is calm her flames go down.
7. She has the ability to transform the other citizens of the Fire Kingdom into flambits. She is also able to transform into a much larger, more dangerous form composed purely of fire and can hurl fireballs that vary in size.
8. She is convinced that Finn is a Water Elemental, since the only thing he seems to do is cry.
9. When her hair is wet, it falls down her back, and when dry, it takes an appearance similar to flames.
10. She has a very hot-headed personality and is described as "passionate" by Finn. The Flame King himself thinks she is difficult to control. She seems to be very sensitive and quick to judge, and she angers easily against everyone, including her own citizens.
Click here to get Adventure Time games, downloads and videos!
Click here to see our other Character Facts of the Week blogs.