Character Facts of the Week: Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Grim is one of the main characters from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. Here are ten facts about the character. Did you know all of them? Let us know below if you know any more...
1. Originally a resident of The Underworld, Grim is an 'undead, talking, magical skeleton'.
2. Grim has mentioned that for the last 1.4 million years he had led his father to believe that he was a country western rock singer. This indicates that Grim is at least 1.4 million years old!
3. He attended Doomsday Junior High School with other characters of the show, including Eris, Nergal, Lord Pain, and Boogey.
4. Grim also has power over life and death, as he is able to extend someone's life, and can be challenged to stop someone from dying.
5. He loves his scythe and his job, and was once sent to anger management because he loves his job "a little too much".
6. He loves to play Golf and Mini golf - he has an excellent golf-swing technique - as well as any sport that involves swinging a stick, such as Baseball.
8. He hates health freaks, the community, community service, neighbours (especially new neighbours), false alarms while he's at work, whenever Billy goes through his trunk or robe pockets, and when Mandy makes him do her chores.
9. He naturally has supernatural powers of his own: he can grow in size and warp his form, create flames whenever his temper flares (his eyes will shoot out flames when he gets angry) and his black robe is also magical, sustaining damage and then seen again as good as new. All the most prominent of Grim's powers stem from this scythe.
10. Grim cannot have good dreams. If he has good dreams, then a vortex would open, giving all manner of unsavoury "buggaboos" access to the human world.
Click here to see our other Character Facts of the Week blogs!
Click here to get Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy games, downloads and videos.