Character Facts of the Week: Hunson Abadeer from Adventure Time
1. Hunson Abadeer (also known as the Lord of Evil) is Marceline's father and the ruler of the Nightosphere. He claims to be "completely evil".
2. He wears red boots similar to the ones Marceline wore in "Evicted!"
3. Marceline got angry and upset with her father when he ate her fries, and thought he didn’t care about her at all. He was later put into the Nightosphere jail, but Finn freed him so that Marceline could become friends with him again.
4. His statue in the Nightosphere jail says "Hunson Abadeer, our great leader, with us for eternity."
5. After he came out of the Nightosphere and took Marceline’s Axe-Bass away they had another argument, but eventually he realised Marceline's feelings toward him when he heard the song about their relationship.
6. Hunson messed up again when he said he wants Marceline to take over the Nightosphere to make him proud. But he eventually realised that was wrong, and admitted that he is proud of Marceline for who she is.
7. In "Daddy's Little Monster" it is revealed that some of Hunson's powers come from his Nightosphere Amulet, which fills whoever wears it with evil (meaning that maybe the amulet was what made him evil).
8. He is very strong and flexible so his body is really bendy.
9. Although they have never interacted on screen, Hunson seems to be friends with Peppermint Butler. There is a picture on the wall in "Return to the Nightosphere," where the two of them are playing golf together.
10. Hunson thinks Gunter is the "most evil thing he has ever encountered." They had an argument because Hunson tried to steal Gunter's soul, (along with lots of other characters throughout the Land of Ooo).
Click here to see our other Adventure Time Character Facts!