Character Facts of the Week: Jake from Adventure Time
Jake is one of the characters from Adventure Time, along with Finn. Here are ten facts about the character. Did you know all of them? Let us know below if you know any more.
1. He is the son of Joshua and Margaret, and has a brother named Jermaine.
2. He is 28 in “magical dog years”.
3. He writes a newspaper column called "Begs the Question."
4. He wears invisible pants spun from spider webs by pixies.
5. He is very musical and is often seen playing the viola. Jake gets annoyed or even angered when Finn plays his viola badly!
6. Even though Jake was not the Gut Grinder, he believed himself to be the Gut Grinder so much he became one, and throughout the episode the scared townspeople thought Jake was the Gut Grinder. The Gut Grinder was actually Sharon, the Mayor's wife.
7. Jake and the Squirrel are enemies, because Jake wouldn't publish the Squirrel's letter in his newspaper advice column.
8. He has a fear of vampires, which makes him terrified of Marceline.
9. Jake and Tree Trunks share a close relationship, and he thinks of her as a kind of grandmother figure.
10. Jake is fluent in Korean, which he uses to communicate with Lady Rainicorn. A loyal boyfriend, Jake often stops adventuring to make time for her, meeting her every day at 4:00 PM on the dot.
Click here to see our other Character Facts of the Week blogs!
Click here to get Adventure Time games, downloads and videos.